Are you looking to live your best life?
Are you wanting to heal your body, reduce and eliminate inflammation, and feel better?
Have doctors told you, “The tests are all NORMAL,” even though you’re still experiencing pain & discomfort? Or have you received a discouraging diagnosis that doctors have told you you’ll just have to live with?
Do you wonder if you will always feel awful?
Hi! My name is Annika, and like you, I’ve felt stuck and discouraged, but I’ve found that you can feel better! You can heal!
You can live whole!
I’m here to help empower you to heal and live well now!
I believe in nourishing yourself through whole and real food nutrition, prioritizing quality sleep, reducing and managing stress, feeding your soul, moving your body, connecting socially, and getting out in nature.
Your body wants to heal itself. I want to help you harness that innate intelligence!
On this website you will find nutrient dense recipes, tips for soul nourishment, and ways to live well right now!
All of my recipes are low-FODMAP, gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, dairy-free, egg-free, and soy-free!
Sign up with your email and subscribe to have posts delivered right to your inbox! Scroll up to the top to subscribe!
Who am I?
My name is Annika, and here are 10 facts about me:
- I am a Registered Nurse.
- I love developing new recipes and nerding out about nutrition. (My Favorite go-to’s are coconut milk lattes, strawberries & oranges, & I LOVE KALE!)
- I studied abroad in Vietnam and Guatemala in college.
- I have dual citizenship with the US and Canada.
- I am the only one in my family that is low-FODMAP, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, or egg-free.
- My favorite color is aqua.
- I am slowly turning into a plant lady.
- I am an Enneagram Type 2, the 4- Tendencies Obliger Type & Meyers-Briggs Type ENFP.
- Starting in 2015, I began running one Half Marathon per year.
- Snapdragons are my childhood favorite flowers.
Want to learn more? Head over to “My Story” to get to know me better!
You can also find me on:
Facebook – Wholehearted Living & Wellness
Instagram – @wholeheartedlivingandwellness